To build your own header, you will first need to activate Elementor. Now,
- Go to CT Companions in your Admin Dashboard.
- There you will see an option for ‘CT Header and Footer Builder‘.
- Choose the option and, you will be guided to a new screen.
- Now, choose the icon ‘Add New’ at the top of the page
- You will now see a dashboard to add your header.
- Now, add your desired header and choose ‘header‘ in the template location.
- You can also choose if you want to display the header for your entire website or a particular page.
- That’s it. Build your desired header for your unique website.