Before installing the theme, it is important to make sure that your WordPress version is compatible.
FOTAWP is designed to work with all versions of WordPress 5.9 and above.
However, for the best experience, added features, and updated security patches, we recommend updating your WordPress to the latest version.
If you haven’t downloaded WordPress already, you can download it from the WordPress repository via Download – WordPress.org
Checklist for Getting Started:
- Check WordPress Version and Update it.
- Install and Activate FOTAWP.
- Install Recommended Plugins. Some functionality of the theme might not work if you do not install the recommended plugins.
Please follow the below steps to check and update the WordPress version if available:
- Go to Dashboard > Updates
- Please update the WordPress version if there is an update available. It is always recommended to use the latest version of WordPress for extended features and better security of your website.